What Do You Think?

Sue Waters is holding a competition!

On her blog she wrote post with topics for posts that the readers of her blog can write. She also said that the 4 best posts will win a 12 month Edublog subscription!

I decided to do option number one. That was this particular topic:

“Your own choice of topic but must include embedded media, created by the student or class, such as a SlideShare, video, comic strip, podcast, quiz, poll.  Here’s the chance to demonstrate how creative you can be!”

The embedded media I chose was a survey. A special survey. A survey about what you think of blogging. I want your honest opinion and if you do not have a blog, just reply what you think it would be like if you had a blog and were able to connect with people from around the world.

Okay… Here it is… My chance to find out more about blogging… What do you think?… It matters to me… This is supposed to be really dramatic… The SURVEY. (To rule them all)

Click Here to take survey

Now that you have taken the survey… What do you think? Was it Interesting? Were the questions hard to answer? Easy? What was your favourite question? What do you think? There is only one person that can answer that question… In most situations, that person is you.

7 thoughts on “What Do You Think?

1. Great survey Sophie! I really enjoyed your survey. It really got me thinking about how much I enjoy blogging. Thanks for turning the wheels in my head! Great job Sophie!
    -Abbey
    Reader, Writer, Knitter, Blogger!

2. Hey Sophie!
    How was your birthday I hope you have a great one. My friend Morgan wrote you an e-mail saying happy birthday. I don’t know if you got it because she used the one listed on your site. I saw this competition and I plan on entering. I find the questions to be very insightful questions. They will really show students what other bloggers think about blogs. Thanks!
    -Bailey
    P.S. You can visit Morgan’s blog at: http://www.morgan110gs.edublogs.org

3. Heya Sophie.

Hope you don’t mind but I really loved the idea of yours and Sophies surveys – so I have posted about them on The Edublogger and asked people to get their students to complete. I would really love to hear your analysis of their responses. Hope that the posts gets lots of people to respond plus that they visit your blogs to leave feedback.

Excellent idea! Well done!

4. Pingback: My Blogging Story | Read, Write, and Knit

5. Hi Sophie, this was a good survey, well done! I liked the questions, especially the random one :-).

In Question 1 I wonder if you could have also added “International” as an option for who you have connected with, country and continent just don’t seem big enough for me.

I like your colour selection in the Survey Monkey, that worked well.
    Cheers, Anita.

6. Pingback: What Do Your Students Really Think About Blogging? | The Edublogger

7. What a great blog! It’s a pity that i can’t find your rrs address. If you can offer rrs subscription service, i can track your blog easier!